I still haven't gained any weight so far, but I've been very careful. I'm starting to get hungry, so I need to watch myself. I'm starting to get hip pains and siatica in my right hip, but other than that I feel OK. I have days where I'm really tired, but it's usually after days where I haven't felt tired, so I've overdone the cleaning or walking or stayed up late. I can easily sleep for 10 hours a night, and thanks to Teresa's very generous Christmas gift card, we bought a TV for our bedroom, so now Adam can watch TV in bed next to me while I go to sleep!
I still feel vaguely sick if I don't eat often enough and I can't eat enough mangos and oranges at the moment. My tummy is starting to stick out a bit, but really Pumpkin is just pushing the flab I have left over from Nicolas upwards and outwards! If I had a flat stomach to start with, I don't think I would be showing yet. I'm about to give up on my regular jeans as they really squish my tummy and just wear my cargo pants until it's warm enough for skirts.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment