Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Jaden's New Room

Jaden has had the same spiderman room since we moved into the house 4 1/2 years ago and I felt it was time for an update. To do his whole room in Star Wars and buy all the new comforters would have cost a fortune, and as he already has two comforters I bough a pack of curtains and a flat sheet set and made them into new comforter covers and also lined one curtain so it would fit the window and still provide block out the light.

When I went on line to get the posters they were 25% off, so I felt that he was meant to have a new room. Adam was very happy that we didn't have to repaint the walls, so everyone was happy.
Now if Will and Karen come for xmas and Mom and Dad have to sleep on Jaden's bottom bunk, at least the room will be nicer for them. I think Mom will have some vivid dreams of being attacked by men with light sabers, so it should make for some fun nights sleep for Dad!


2 comments:

  1. jaden's room looks awesome!! you did such a great job!! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is actually erin..i didn't log out of ben's account!!

    ReplyDelete