This is our way of letting family and friends around the world see a snapshop of our lives and it's better than the journals I keep, as no one can read my writing!
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Nicolas' Preschool Birthday Party
Mom, Dad and I got to take ice cream into Nicolas' preschool class to celebrate his birthday belatedly. I love his preschool so I'm really glad that they got to see it too. Nicolas has made a crown and was excited to show Granny and Grandpa around his classroom.
The kids loved the ice cream and sprinkles, so it was a very happy little party.
It was interesting to see how the gender roles are already ingrained in the kids by 3 because the boys sat and read and the girls all helped clean up!
Nicolas' class mates are just the sweetest kids and I feel very lucky to have found such a good school for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment