Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Laser Show and Loving Leo

On Saturday night we took the kids and Jaden's friend Blake to see the laser show at Stone Mountain. Stone Mountain is apparently the largest outcrop of granite in the world and in true patriotic style some of the southern generals (I think that's who they are) have been carved on the face of the mountain. When it goes dark they have a lasers projected on the mountain and afirework show which is a lot of fun.


As usual Nicolas fell asleep and behaved like an angel. I'm so glad I got a pram and not just a stroller, because we can take him anywhere in it and he just falls asleep like he was in his bed.

Jaden, Blake and Kirsten (eating a pretzel)


Just a cute picture of what Leo has to put up with (and loves!!). When the kids are here and he's shut outside he sits at the deck doors and watches pitifully as the children play without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment