Monday, May 21, 2007

Jaden and Kirsten's Field Day

On Friday Adam and I went to Jaden and Kirsten's Field Day. It was a morning of races, tug of war and various other non competative events. The kids were so excited that we were there but sad that Leo couldn't come to. They are always disappointed if Leo can't come to everything with us!

I always love going to things like that and Nicolas was an angel. The kids in Jaden and Kirsten's classes all wanted to touch him and get him to hold on to their fingers, so I think Jaden and Kirsten were proud of him.

They both did well at their various events, but of course no one wins anymore.

Kirsten and her class wait for an event
Jaden (the only child in white on the green team) waits to put the ball between his knees for a relay race
Kirsten waits to go in the relay to fill a bucket of water with cups of water
Jaden watches as the winner of the bucket of water relay race is decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment