Nicolas is just so alert now. He will still fall asleep if he's left in his stroller for more than 10 minutes, but if there are things going on around him he will stay awake for 3-4 hours. Because I've only just started to put him on his front since the operation, he's forgotten how to roll and crawl, and all he wants to do is stand up. We bought him a baby walker on Thursday and he loves it. He can stand up by himself if he's holding your fingers for balance, but he loves the walker as he can roll his toys around the tray while he's standing. Because he's quite little to be in a walker, his feet only just touch the ground and he can't move himself forward yet. Kirsten spent ages this weekend pushing him around which he loved.
He looks so much older in the walker, almost like a tiny toddler and not a baby.
He loves to sit under the fan and watch it spin.
I'm still amazed that Nicolas has chubby legs because they were so skinny when he was born. They are just an miniture version of Adam's legs (Adam has lost the chubby creases though!), as it most of the rest of him. We think his eyes will stay blue, so his eyes and his ears are the only part of him that is like me, the rest is all Adam, which is just what I wanted.He also loves playing aeroplanes with Adam but it makes us laugh because he doesn't bend in the middle when you hold him up, his legs just stick out straight. He is drooling a lot, so Adam has to dodge the "spit bombs".

I had quite a good week of sleep as I can pretty much be sure he'll go from 9pm to 3am, and a couple of nights he made it to 5:30am. I know it only gets better from here, which I'm glad about as I can't cope with sleep deprivation and Jaden and Kirsten!
No comments:
Post a Comment