Monday, October 13, 2008

A Sick Boy and Bathtime Fun

Nicolas was really sick last weekend and had a fever of 102. He didn't have any other symptoms but he woke ups several times on Friday and Saturday night, which was very unusual. Unfortunately those were the nights when Adison decided to sleep from 11pm to 7:30am so I missed out on two good night of sleep.

Adam took him outside to play on Saturday, because his fever would come down once he had medicine, and he put his hood up to keep him warm. He looked so funny because it made his head look too large for his body. He still loves playing with the hosepipe.

Adison is getting more and more animated each day. She just smiles and cooes all the time. This is one of my favorite pictures of her because this is how she actually looks, lots of the photos of her make her look a bit funny.

My friend gave me this little sheep dress and I love it on her.

I tried to get some photos of her sitting up because unless Adam is there to hold her she is always sitting or lying down.
Nicolas never liked his bath until he was about 3 months but Adison loves hers. I cut up the sponge she used to lie on so it's just a pillow for her now. She would happily lie in the bath without something under her head, but I don't like the idea of water sloshing into her ears just yet. She loves splashing and kicking in the bath and goes crazy screeching and calling out.

Adison has her bath first and then Nicolas plays while I dry her and give her a massage and then she sits in her chair while I bath Nicolas and dry him. It works really well and they both love their baths.


Last Thursday we took all the kids to Woody and Stephanie's for pizza. With the cost of gas and the fact there was none in Georgia for several weeks, thanks to hurricane Ike shutting down the main refinary for us, we hadn't seen them for ages. The kids had a great time and it was a great start to the weekend when we went camping.

No comments:

Post a Comment