Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Nicolas Has His 4 Month Immunizations

Although Nicolas is nearly 5 months, he only had his 4 month vaccinations yesterday. I didn't want him to have them earlier as he was still recovering from his lip repair. When he had his 2 month vaccinations he was fine and never got a fever, he just slept for most of the day. This time he cried whenever he woke up yesterday afternoon and had a fever of 101. He slept most of the afternoon and evening yesterday and then he slept right through the night. I went to check on him at 5:30am and he still has a fever of 101. He fed OK so I'll just leave him to sleep. I hate having to have him immunized, but I know it's important.
He weighs 15lbs 12 oz and is 26 inches long. He is totally average for both, in the 50th percentile and 53rd percentile respectively. I do hope he makes it to 5'11". Dad keeps reassuring me that he'll be taller than me as boys are always taller than their Mothers, but I'd like him to have an extra couple of inches too!
Our neighbours were playing really loud Mexican and rap music as usually on Monday night and we found Nicolas lying on the floor like this. We like to think the music bothered him as much as it bothered us!! There are times when I hate living in a neighbourhood and would love to have the privacy of Cote Bank because our neigbours are awful. They play loud music at all hours and their kids run wild. I'm just so glad we built the big fence!

1 comment:

  1. i am cracking up at that last photo!! too funny that you were able to catch him doing it and take a picture of it. he's so sweet and getting sooooo big!!

    ReplyDelete