Monday, August 20, 2007

Chattanooga with Yvette and the Children

Nicolas and I set off early on Friday morning to meet Yvette (my oldest friend), and her children Rachel and Nehemiah, in Chattanooga for a morning at the Discovery Museum and lunch. Nicolas was a bit winey, but pretty good considering he was in the car for a couple of hours, but Rachel and Nehemiah where angels. They know so much and are just so polite and well behaved that they are wonderful to be around - Nicolas now has role models!!

Because I had to make sure Nicolas was OK and I had so much to catch up on with Yvette, I didn't feel I spent proper quality time with Rachel and Nehemiah, but Yvette and I have promised each other we will meet up more often. As I get better at looking after Nicolas while carrying on a coherant conversation, life will get back to normal!

Nehemiah the dog
Rachel and Nehemiah the paleontologists

Rachel gives Yvette fits by drinking the water in the fountain!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay, whata fun time we had! I am going to steal the pics for my blog!!! Love to you all. God bless, Y

    ReplyDelete