Thursday, April 10, 2008

Beautiful Weather in GA

April is my favorite month in Georgia. It's like the best summer days in England with everything flowering and best of all, no bugs. We have been outside lots, either at the park with friends or just playing in the garden. When I'm cooking dinner I put a bucket of water outside the front door and Nicolas will play with the water for about 20-30 minutes, which is just enough time for me to get food ready.

He loves his trike and finally will put his feet on the pegs so I can push him on it. He'd still rather climb on it though.
When he's not playing outside with water he loves this boat toy I bought before he was even born because it was such a bargin - $5 and it has four little boats and a crane. It's supposed to have sand in it too, but that is just too much mess.
He also loves the cupboards and has certain things he gets out of each cupboard to play with. I find all sorts of things lying around the house now. He also loves to hide down the side of the chair in his bedroom and jump out at you - very sweet!
He loves being held upside down and will lie with his head off the bed or any raised surface so that his head is dangling. Very strange child!!
My favorite thing he does at the moment is give kisses. He's been doing for a few months now but he would have to be in the right mood before, but now he gives everything kisses. He just opens his mouth and puts his mouth against you, which can be a bit drooly, but it's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment