Monday, December 22, 2008

Sleep at Last!!

I was so tired yesterday after 5 hours of broken sleep after Adam's party.  By 7pm I knew if I didn't sleep I would fall in a heap!  Adam put Jaden and Kirsten to bed and I was asleep by 7:30pm. Adison woke at 9pm for some reason, but I fed her quickly and we both went back to sleep.  I heard her stirring at about 2am but she never cried and must have gone back to sleep because I woke up at 5:45am with Adam's alarm.  
Adison woke at 7am and by then I'd had a shower, finished the last of the party tidy up and done a load of laundry!! It's amazing what 11 hours of sleep will do for you. 10 hours is the longest she has ever slept so the apple and 1/2 a banana she ate yesterday obviously did the trick.  She gets to try sweet potato today as she liked apple and banana.
Unfortunately I have a really bad sore throat and a headache so I think I might be getting sick.  I plan on another early night tonight and I should feel like a different woman ready to Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment