Wednesday, June 24, 2009

More Swim Team Photos!

Everyone looks so happy on all these photos from swim team!!
Nearly all of our family have been to at least one of the swim meets which I know means so much to the kids, and to us. It makes me feel bad that I've only been to one of Luke's baseball games and one of Andrew's basketball games and none of Ike's football games. I never knew how much was involved until now, so I'm determined to be a better Aunt to my nephews, and to Lilli when she starts sports too.

Jon and Tori grinning through the heat and noise of a home meet!
Brothers reliving childhood memories of hot sporting events! I don't think they ever did swim team, just every other sport possible. I have so much respect for Adam's Mom taking 4 kids to so many differents things, she was truely dedicated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment