Thursday, July 2, 2009

Emily's 3rd Birthday

Nicolas has two friends named Emily (one is actually Emilee), so when I told him he was going to Emily's party last week he was very excited but didn't know which one he was going to see. Jaden and Kirsten spent the day with their Grandma, which gave me a wonderful break and we had such a relaxing day.
The birthday girl is in red and Nicolas' friend Olivia is next to her. Some of my friends who I hadn't seen for ages were there, so it was great chance to catch up and relax while the kids were entertained.The music teacher from my church's preschool had the kids up and singing and dancing, so I'm very excited that she will be teaching Nicolas in the fall.
Nicolas was a bit confused by it all, especially since there was only one other boy!
But the cupcakes and skittles helped.
He found some M&M's in the car afterwards that were partly melted and this was the face I saw when I turned around! It's a face only a mother could love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment