Thursday, July 2, 2009

Parties, swimming and babies

Adison looks adorable in this little outfit my friend Lianne sent her ages ago. It has little bloomers underneath which are so cute!

Nicolas' treat when we go shopping is to sit in the car at Walmart. Luckily he doesn't know you have to put money in it, he thinks you just sit in it!
Nicolas thinks he's very big now he can 'swim' with Jaden and Kirsten. I'll post some videos of him later as they take so long to download. He also thinks he can dive like the kids, but really he just jumps in. I love watching his legs going so fast, but he gets nowhere!

Kirsten got water in her ear so she had to wear a swim cap for a while. Nicolas thought he'd try it on. He looked very funny!

This is the face Adison pulls when she's eating a rock/starwars lego/some toy's head! It makes me laugh so I'm glad I got a photo.
Kirsten found a leaf and thought it would be funny to put it on Adison's head. It made the kids laugh and she didn't seem to mind.
Nicolas' favorite thing is his hooded towel from my friend Shelley. Jaden really wants one too, but as it came from England, I have no idea where to get one. Sometimes Nicolas wants it on when he hasn't been swimming, he just really likes it. It is very practical, so I have no complaints.
Ben and Erin and the kids and Jon came over last Saturday and we had such a great evening. It was one of those last minute things and it was lots of fun.
Adison and Nicolas both love Bowen, he's always doing something to make Adison laugh or confuse her. Now swim team is over I really hope that I can have friends over as I feel I haven't seen anyone for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment