Saturday, July 4, 2009

Jaden's 10th Birthday Party

Jaden turned 10 on Tuesday and we had his party today. Unfortunately as it was 4th July a lot of his friends were busy, but some friends from swim team and his cousins were there, so it was a great party.
He wanted a star wars lego cake and I was totally at a loss for how to do it, so in the end I iced the cake and he decorated it. He did a great job and it was the easiest cake I've made so far!! He loved it and had the satisfaction of telling his friends he had decorated it, so it was a win win situation!
It turned out pretty well - if you are into lego battles!
My friend Lesli lent us a snow cone maker for Adison's birthday and I've been so busy I've not managed to get it back to her, which the kids were very happy about!


After snow cones they all just enjoyed the pool and our friend Kenli took some great mid air shots of the kids.


Then it was presents and cake and ice cream


Everyone enjoyed the cake and there was plenty for seconds.
Stephanie looked after Adison which was great as she got very clingy and winey towards the end.

Erin put a bow in Adison's little bit of hair and then moved on to Bowen, who looked like a very cute little 'girl'!
So fun was had by all and now I'm dead tired and ready for bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment