Our old roof was starting to leak and I think it was about 10 years old. Luckily for us we were approved for a new roof by the insurance company otherwise we could never have afforded it.

It took 2 days and lots of mess.

Nicolas was facinated by everything that was going on.
Amazingly all my plants survived!
But the gutters Adam put in didn't as they leaned their ladders against them and crushed them. They are supposed to have them replaced but we will see if that actually happens.

It looks so much better now and makes me happy everytime I go out the door.

I even had enough pansies left over to put some out on the deck, and enough mulch to do the mail box. I was glad I could make the house look pretty for Adam's Mom and for Mom and Dad when they come over.

After they had scraped all the roof tiles from my flower bed it looked awful so I treated myself to some pansies that were on sale and some mulch.
No comments:
Post a Comment