Saturday, March 15, 2008

23 Weeks Pregnant

I'm still feeling great but I have to stop saying 'yes' to things people ask me to do!! I was supposed to have a quiet week this week but I never managed it. By Friday I was exhausted and we asked if we could have the kids again this weekend to take them on Easter egg hunts, so that means another busy few days. I'm determined to take it easy next week and actually sew some of the dresses I've cut out for Pumpkin.

I've had quite a few braxton hicks contractions this week - due to doing too much, but once I sit down and take a rest, they go away. I've also had the worst hip and groin strain type pain, but I know that won't go away as I had it with Nicolas, so I just walk through it with Tori and my friend Katrina, who I've been walking with this week. I've been walking a lot which makes me feel great, and I've now gained 5lbs. I probably wouldn't have gained that much, but I've been eating bags and bags of mini eggs! Pumkin moves so much more that Nicolas ever did and she does this weird thing which makes me feel like I have to go to the loo, but it's just the way she is moving. I could always tell what Nicolas was doing inside me, but I never can really tell with her.

We are still thinking of names and are no closer. We have a list of about 10 that we quite like, but as Stephanie says, the name will just come to us at some point.

This was the little dress I bought for her when I knew she was a girl, it was the pinkest, girliest dress I could find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment