Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pumpkin at 34 Weeks

I still feel pretty good but very tired. I can't see past my stomach very well but I'm still the smallest of all my friends who are due the same week as me. The kids have to pick up lots of things for me as it's just a bit too hard to bend down. My hips are still sore but not too bad, unless I've been sitting for too long - which doesn't happen often with the kids here! I'm always tired but I know it will be worse when I'm sleep deprived. I've gained 17lbs so far and my goal was 15lbs, but I know I'm still doing OK. My acid reflux isn't too bad unless I eat dairy products after about 6pm.


We had an ultra sound on Wednesday and everything is fine. She measures about 4 1/2 to 5 lbs and she is head down with her spine curved up my right side. So when she kicks it's always on my left side. She actually gets hiccups quite a lot, which Nicolas never did. She is much more uncomfortable than I remember Nicolas being, but maybe it's because with having Nicolas to run after I'm more active than I was when I was pregnant with him. She is still really high up, to the point where I can make it though the night with out getting up for the loo, so I'm really hopefully I can make it until Mom and Dad come on July 7th.
As you can see from the picture, my goal of having a brown belly is not happening! I always thought that living in a hot country I'd have a tan, but if the kids are in the pool then I take the time to tidy or clean or email while they are busy, so I neve seem to just relax by the pool like I planned!

1 comment:

  1. you look fabulous and you better relax for the next few weeks!!!!!

    ReplyDelete