Last year I didn't feel the need to celebrate Leo's birthday. I may call him my "1st Baby" and joke about him being Woody and Stephanie, and Mom and Dad's 'Fluffy Grandson", but I realise he is just a dog. However the kids wouldn't let me forget that he never had a party. I drew the line at making him a cake, but I bought him a bag of dog bones and Kirsten made them into a circle on a plate so he would think it was a cake. We sang happy birthday to him when we gave him the bones, so the kids were satisfied that we had celebrated his birthday this year and given him a present/cake. Nicolas didn't like the fact he had to give Leo the dog biscuits, he thought they should be for him!
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment