Saturday, June 14, 2008

Nicolas Never Stops Moving!

What can I say about Nicolas? I love him to bits but he is more work that Jaden, Kirsten and Leo combined! At least Jaden and Kirsten can pick up after themselves and I can put Leo outside when he annoys me, but Nicolas is always on the go and if I don't do something to keep him busy and entertained, he pulls things out of the cupboards and throws things on the floor. It's so tiring having to pick up after him all the time that now I just leave everything where it is and pick up once a day before Adam get home.



Having said that, he's so much fun and if he's outside he keeps himself busy, usually by climbing on something. He's doing so well in the pool and is completely fearless. He doesn't want to be in his boat anymore, he wants to be in my arms and blowing bubbles under the water. I can duck him under or push him underwater to Adam and he comes up smiling. He doesn't like going on his back and he doesn't kick yet, but he's starting to move his arms. He's just covered in bruises from climbing in and out of his paddling pool and banging his legs, but he doesn't cry, he just gets up and carries on. Tiring as he may be, he is such a great little boy and I try to enjoy every minute with him.
Leo eyes Nicolas' banana - he seems to think whatever Nicolas has he will share with him



Nicolas' favorite pool toy is the strainer to get bugs and leaves off the top of the pool. He gave himself a nasty mark on his face when he came down the slide head first into his paddling pool and landed on top of the strainer.
The kids always have goggles on in the pool so he wanted to be like them.
Posing for the camera which he learnt to do recently
The cutest bottom in the world in my opinion!! But I am heavily biased!

1 comment:

  1. i must say that is a very cute bottom!! i can't believe he wears the goggles!! cool. we have locks on all the drawers and cabinets in the kitchen and it's been a lot less stressful for me, i highly recommend them!!

    ReplyDelete