He is finally getting more hair, but compared to how much hair I had at his age, he is still pretty bald! It’s so soft though and I love rubbing his head against my cheek.Now he can hold things and is reaching out to grab stuff, I gave him a sippy cup. He can hold it and feed himself if he is lying down, but he doesn’t know how to tip it if he’s sitting up. He’s started to do press ups now when he’s trying to crawl. I keep trying to show him how to tuck his legs under to move him forward, but he just pushes his legs straight out behind him and then lifts himself up on his hands and toes.
He loves the animals that hang over his little chair and goes crazy squealing and kicking his legs when I put the arch over the chair. He can pull the cord to make the cow sing, but he hasn’t made the connection between pulling the cord and the music.
The swimming pool is really warm at the moment so he loves going in his floating ring. He loves kicking his legs and hearing the splashing and then being lifted out of the water and splashed back in.
He also loves going anywhere new, especially grocery shopping with all the bright lights, but he still gets overwhelmed by noisy places and lots of people.
He wants to stand all the time and managed to sit up by pushing on the back of the couch this week, but I think that was coincidence. He is also only poohing every two days and it smells revolting! Before the smell didn’t bother me, but now it makes me want to gag! (again these are really notes for my reference!)
oh my gosh!! that is what we have been dealing with with jase! his gas and poop smell so bad. i am glad to hear that is happening to you too!
ReplyDelete