Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Nicolas Wants to be Grown Up!
Now Nicolas has mastered the art of climbing, he climbs on the dining chairs and then on to the stools at the counter. So far he hasn't fallen off and I watch him carefully, so I let him because all he want is to be like Jaden and Kirsten and sit at the counter and draw, which is rather sweet.
His drawing skills are definately improving but he would still rather eat the crayons than color with them!
I don't feel like I spend a lot of time on the phone, but I must, because Nicolas' new thing is to walk around with anything phone-like pressed to his ear. His favorite is Jaden's gameboy or the remote for the TV. I won't let him have the real phone as he keep deleting my numbers by accident!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so funny, jase does the same thing with the phone! he started about a week and a half ago.
ReplyDelete