I feel great, I've still only gained 10lbs, thanks to Tori and Karina walking me lots, and the fact all I want to eat is fruit salad with lychees in it! I get quite a lot of acid reflux, but a couple of tums before bed seems to sort it out and I wake up at least once a night with really bad cramp in my calf.
But my biggest problem at the moment is the fact my mind races as soon as I go to bed. I lie away for at least an hour or two thinking of all kinds of things I need to do. I make lists and lists before I go to bed, but I still lie there thinking. It doesn't help that I only have a week before we go on vacation (our first EVER just the two of us, and of course Nicolas) and then I have a week before the kids come for summer and I have my shower and then Caroline's shower.
I'm having Dr visits every two weeks and I saw the Dr who delivered Nicolas on Monday and she is the first Dr to tell me to be prepared that Pumpkin may come earlier than 36 weeks. I had it at the back of my mind, but basically thought Nicolas probably came early because of his lip, but she says not. So anytime June onwards, Pumpkin may be here. I've cooked lots and frozen meals just incase and I have a meal plan for the summer to make life as easy as possible, so now all we have to do is empty and clean the pool and refill it ready for me to lie by the pool and get the brownest pregnant belly I can!!
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Alison, it's Julie from Church. I always found eating a banana or two a day helped the leg cramps when I was pregnant. It gave the added potassium I needed.
ReplyDelete