Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Lomas Girls are Christened

My last day in England was spent at the christening of my 2nd cousin Rob's daughters, Elenor and Isobel. I had been over to visit Rob and his wife Vicky the week before and got to spend time with the children, who are adorable. The last time I saw them Isobel was a baby and now she was chatting away to me. I also got to see my two youngest 2nd cousins, Sally and Dan, who I haven't seen for years. We swapped email addresses, so we can stay in touch now. I also got to see my other 2nd cousin, Emma who I saw on my last visit when her little boy Abey was 3 months old. He is now walking and is just the cutest thing. So it was a wonderful end to a very relaxing, but very tiring trip to England.


Vicky, Isobel, Elenor, Joshua and Rob
The family with Rob's parents, my god mother Rosie and Dad's cousin John.

No comments:

Post a Comment