I was determined that Nicolas would be something fluffy for Halloween! I got him this dog costume which he looks so cute in. We went to one of my Mom's clubs Halloween parties where Nicolas was just one of many cute children.
We get to go trick or treating with Jaden and Kirsten this year which I'm really looking forward to. We've only managed to take them the year that we first met. Last year we just went to a Halloween festival, which wasn't the same as going door to door. Leo will be wearing his angel costume again and Jaden has decided that he's too old for trick or treating, so he's just going to come with us. I have a feeling that the thought of candy may make him reconsider!
tell jaden that me and my friends trick or treated till we were in high school! we wanted that candy and had to have it all!!!
ReplyDelete