Sunday, October 14, 2007

Girls Nights Out!

I felt very old and VERY tired after Friday and Saturday nights out! Adam and I have had one night out without Nicolas since he was born, so to do two nights in a row was a big thing. I had a really good time, but realized that I'm quite happy with one night out every couple of months, and the rest of the time I love just having a nice meal and some wine at home.

We went to the dogs on Friday and I drove, so I was tired on Saturday, as Nicolas decided to wake up several times in the night, as usual. We had a great time but I lost all my money (all 5 pounds that I bet!) I could never be a gambler because I never win.

Gillian, Shelley, Lianne and Amanda
Lianne and Shelley
The blurr is the dogs as they ran past!!

Then on Saturday Gillian drove and we all went out in Didsbury. It's years since I went out there. The 'new' drink in England seems to be flavored cider and its great!! I was a bit spinny headed by the end of the night, but I knew Nicolas would be up several time in the night, so I didn't drink too much. I didn't like the idea of a hangover and a baby to look after!!

Gayle, Lianne, Shelley and me
Gayle, Lianne, Shelley, Gillian and me. We had to have the classic shot of Shelley with at least 4 bottles in her mouth at once!!

On Sunday morning Gillian looked after Nicolas for me for an hour so I could go back to bed, as I'd barely had 3 hours sleep - that is true friendship!!

No comments:

Post a Comment