Sunday, October 14, 2007

University Friends Come to Visit

On my last Saturday my friends Faye, Lucy, Kate and Liz drove several hours to visit us. I haven't see Kate and Liz for years and I saw Lucy briefly at our wedding brunch. Lucy has the cutest little boy named also named Will who I hadn't met yet. We all went to the pub for lunch and then back to Mom and Dad's afterwards to catch up properly. It's crazy to think how different our lives are know from when we first met at the age of 18, yet we all still get on so well. I felt really sad saying bye because I have no idea how many years it will be until we all get together again.

Nicolas and Will Birch explore the pub
Nicolas and Liz
Nicolas and Faye

Will and Nicolas hang out in the travel cot
Kate entertains 'the boys'!

No comments:

Post a Comment