Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Pictures I forgot to post!
In the excitement of getting ready for school I forgot to post the pictures from this weekend. Woody and Stephanie stopped by on Sunday which the kids loved. Now Adison has got over her fear of strangers she loves Stephanie and Nicolas just adores Woody.
I feel like I not only have Jaden and Kirsten will me all the time now, but I have 1/2 the neighbourhood kids too! It makes the kids happy and all the children are very sweet, so I actually really enjoy it. It makes me laugh how even 'big boys' enjoy baby toys when no one is watching! Blake and Kirsten may fight all the time, but Blake is very sweet with Nicolas and Adison.
Monday was President's Day so all the kids were off school so Erin and I got together and let the cousins have a play date. Because we have all been sick recently I've not seen Erin in ages, so it was good to catch up.
Jack and Kirsten
Having fun on Ben and Erin's playset.
Nicolas loved to try to be big and do all the things all the other boys are doing.
Adison was just happy to sit and eat pine straw and dirt!! At the doctors once I was given a whole load of questions to determine if Nicolas was at risk of lead poisoning, and one of the questions was "does he eat dirt?". How do you answer that if you aren't germaphobic like me? My kids eat dirt all the time and share toys with Leo, but I just feel that is part of growing up and learning what tastes good! Nicolas has never had antibiotics (but he may do soon if he nose doesn't stop running green!!), so I feel the dirt is just building his immune system.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment