Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Feeling Overwhelmed by Yard Work!
I love and hate this time of year because once the weather warms up I love to be outside but I hate to not be busy. I sit and look at all the things I want to do. Stephanie kick started me into action but telling me she had some roses for me, so I've spent this week preparing a bed for them.
This is what it looked like to start with and it was full of roots and vines. Adam has promised to drag out the holly bush with the truck this weekend and my neighbor has also said he'll help with whatever I need. Dad spent hours digging out the last 3 holly bushes we had, so I don't think it will be easy.
What is wonderful is that Adison is just a pleasure to work outside with. Nicolas wanted to be up and crawling at her age so I had to entertain him, but she is so happy to sit in her pram and watch me and chew on toys. Leo has also been very well behaved and rarely runs off if he's not tied up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment