Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Big Boy Haircuts and Big Girl Baths

Adison still has virtually no hair, but Nicolas' grows really fast. It costs about $20 to get it cut, with the tip, so I've been thinking I need to learn how to cut his hair.
I bought clippers yesterday and just had a go and it looked OK. Adam and I never had our hair cut professionally until we were in our teens, so when I told him I'd cut it he said I was a proper Mommy now!! The front looks a bit basin like, but I put gel in it and spiked it up with looked really cute.
Leo doesn't know it, but when Mom and Dad get here he's being shaved too! I'm sick of the dog hair all over my house and it seems worse in Sumer.
Of the last few weeks I've been trying to sit Adison up in the bath, but she would always slide around and fall over. She is now strong enough to hold herself up, so she gets to bath like a big girl and she loves it.
When she sat on the seat in the bath she couldn't reach toys as well, but now she can she just giggles all the time. Yesterday she nearly toppled over and grabbed Nicolas' willy to steady herself and that really worried him!!
She's also much better on her stomach and will rock back and forth and wiggle backwards.

She still can't tuck her legs under herself to start to crawl or hold her weight on her legs, but she'll get there eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment