Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break at the Game Ranch

Yesterday we went with some friends from church to one of my favorite kids places, the Yellow River Game ranch. We had organised it as a Babies & Beyond event, but as it was about 8 degrees and quite windy, several people cancelled. It seems that Georgians don't venture out unless it's about 15 degrees!

We had a really good visit and Adison loved having the deer up close. I think she just thought that were Leo!
I was so excited to see calves and to show Nicolas. I do get sad that he is missing out on the upbringing that I had, but by visiting Mom and Dad and Yvette and David as often as posible he should get a taste of farm life.


I've never liked goats but the seemed to be Nicolas' favorite!

It was the first time we saw the buffalo up close. I love buffalo even thought they are mean, dirty and smelly!
After we had walked the trail we had lunch on the playset. There was a group of kids from a church also there and it was chaos on the roundabout. Jaden and Kirsten had a great time.
Adison just watched with curiosity
Once it was quiet Nicolas had a go too.

No comments:

Post a Comment