Saturday, May 23, 2009

2nd Grade Picnic

We received an invite to Kirsten's 2nd Grade picnic on Tuesday. As usual it was during nap time but we went along and the kids did great. I never imagined that they would provide food for all the kids and any parents who attended, but they did. I'm constantly amazed by the things that the school does, I'm so glad that Jaden and Kirsten can go there.
Maybe all schools are like this here, and I'm sure lots are even better, but I am very impressed and have met quite a few parents, which makes me feel like I belong there. I'm also learning where everything is and what I have to do each time I go there, so it gets less daunting.

The kids had hot dogs, chips, cookies and drinks. I got to meet some of Kirsten's friends and she seems very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment