Sunday, May 24, 2009

Gymnastics in the Yard

Jaden is very sweet with Nicolas and Adison, but it's Kirsten who entertains them and teaches Nicolas crazy things.
Nicolas suddenly wanted to do flips on the swing this week and of course it was because he'd seen Kirsten do it. He is strong enough that he can almost flip himself over, but he just needs a little push on the bottom and then over he goes.

He's learned how to undo snaps so he wanders around looking as if he's wearing a dress most of the time as he will undo his shorts.
I love how dizzy Nicolas is after he's spun and how he doesn't realize it!

The gymanstics was too much for Adison, she was happy eating a rose I gave her to smell.


Kirsten really impresses me with her skills and fearlessness. Already at 7 years old she can do things I never could do or ever will be able to do!!


No comments:

Post a Comment