Adison is going pretty fast when she crawls now but inspite of me trying to show her how to roll from her back to her front and then back up to crawling, she still just makes this distressed crying sound when she ends up on her back. She is 10 months old and as only ever rolled over 3 times!!

I had been thinking for a week or so now that I should lower her crib matress as it was still at the newborn, high level, but hadn't got around to it as I have to take the whole crib apart to do it. So on Friday about 1am I heard Adison making a weird crying noise, which is very unsual because once she is asleep she doesn't normally wake until at least 6:30am.

I went in to her room in the dark and felt around in the crib for her, thinking maybe she had got stuck under the changing table which sits over the crib, and she was sitting up in the crib in the corner!

As she can't get from her back onto her front, she has no chance of being able to lie herself back down to go to sleep if she some how manages to sit up in the crib! I laid her back down and she fell asleep. I put pillows all round her crib just incase she sat up again and somehow fell out before morning, but she was fine. Her matress is now at the lowest level so she seems so grown up, and much harder to reach!

Adison just loves the dog now she can crawl up to him. She loves him as much as Nicolas did at the same age, but now Leo is older he's much more relaxed and just lets her climb all over him.


I'm so glad he's such a sweet dog!

As you can see above, Adison toppled over from sitting and looks kind of suprised. She couldn't move and Leo kept wagging his tail in her face with she hated!

Unfortunately my plants aren't safe anymore. Nicolas destroyed my favorite peace lily when he was a bit younger than Adison so she is working on destroying any other plants she can find.

Nicolas loves it when Adam or I hold him and Adison at the same time. He shouts "two babies Mommy!! I big baby, Baby Rose little baby".
His favorite phrase at the moment is "I not Mommy", as in "please could you do this Nicolas?" and the reply being "I not Mommy!". His manners are great though and he says thank you nearly everytime and has started to remember to say excuse me when he pushes past you.
No comments:
Post a Comment