Friday, February 12, 2010

Getting Used to the Skis

These were just the photos I got when the kids started out skiing. They were awful on the baby slope and I never thought Jaden would make it up the ski lift, but once they got on the big slope, where they could just slide and hope for the best, they did great.

Jaden had to be dragged off the ski lift each time by Adam or the ski patrol!

They then spent 5 or 10 minutes trying to stand up, only to fall over trying to get back down the little slope to the bottom of the lift again! It was very funny to watch, especially as they had both told us what good skiers they were! They are fearless, but not very skillful. Having said that, we'll have to see how good I'll be next year, I may be worse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment