We took crackers to feed the ducks and geese as Adison is still obsessed with geese. We only read three stories at the moment because they have geese in them. She also has two little plastic geese that she has with her most of the time and if she loses them it's nearly as big a problem as if she loses lovie!
Sunday, May 2, 2010
1st Time Cycling at the Park
I wanted to see how Nicolas would do cycling at the park so we went to another of my favorite parks and met up with our friends.

We took crackers to feed the ducks and geese as Adison is still obsessed with geese. We only read three stories at the moment because they have geese in them. She also has two little plastic geese that she has with her most of the time and if she loses them it's nearly as big a problem as if she loses lovie!
Adison was in goose heaven and loved feeding the geese. I hope she never gets pecked by a goose as all her dreams will be shattered! 
Having the stroller, dog and bike adds a whole new dimension of fun to a trip to the park! Leo always walks on the right and I need Nicolas to learn to ride on the right too, but that means I don't have a hand free to stop him or guide him if he needs it. I know it will get easier as he gets more controlled. My nerves are still on edge the whole time in case he falls off or rides into someone, but I suppose that never ends because Jaden and Kirsten still give me fits when they are on their bikes because they just don't watch where they are going.
We took crackers to feed the ducks and geese as Adison is still obsessed with geese. We only read three stories at the moment because they have geese in them. She also has two little plastic geese that she has with her most of the time and if she loses them it's nearly as big a problem as if she loses lovie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment