I'd been really frustrated with Jaden and Kirsten for forgetting their lunches (it drives me crazy when I get up and take 10 minutes each morning to make them something healthy and then they don't take it with them, buy some awful, unhealthy junk from school and charge us for it - wasted food and wasted money!!) but in the end it worked out OK because I just took their lunches for Nicolas and me to eat.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Family Picnic at Preschool
Nicolas had his family picnic for Preschool on Thursday. Because I didn't look at the calendar until just before I took him to preschool I'd forgotten all about it so it was too late for Adam to come too.

I'd been really frustrated with Jaden and Kirsten for forgetting their lunches (it drives me crazy when I get up and take 10 minutes each morning to make them something healthy and then they don't take it with them, buy some awful, unhealthy junk from school and charge us for it - wasted food and wasted money!!) but in the end it worked out OK because I just took their lunches for Nicolas and me to eat.
The weather was great and the kids ran around and played with the bubbles while the parents relaxed and chatted. I'm really glad that I get to do this again for Adison but I'm sad that because Nicolas is still going two days next year he'll be in a different class from all his friends and my friends too.
I'd been really frustrated with Jaden and Kirsten for forgetting their lunches (it drives me crazy when I get up and take 10 minutes each morning to make them something healthy and then they don't take it with them, buy some awful, unhealthy junk from school and charge us for it - wasted food and wasted money!!) but in the end it worked out OK because I just took their lunches for Nicolas and me to eat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment