Monday, May 10, 2010

My Last MOPS Meeting

I joined MOPS (Mother's Of Preschoolers) when Nicolas was a baby and I've had the best 3 years there. We met every two weeks on a Thursday morning. I've made great friends and was on the steering committee for a year, but now as Nicolas and Adison will be in preschool next year, I decided that I'd rather have my Thursday mornings to catch up on stuff and maybe even exercise!
The steering committee for this year.

And this is Emily who ran MOPS this year.
We played a white elephant game as it was our last meeting and it was just a relaxed end to a fun year.
I find it interesting how quickly our lives move on; when I first joined MOPS I was bored because I only had Nicolas, and Jaden and Kirsten only visited on weekends.
Now just 3 years later Jaden and Kirsten live with us, Nicolas and Adison will both be in preschool and I can't wait for those 6 hours a week to myself!! Having said that I'll probably use the time to get more involved with Jaden and Kirsten's schools. I've gone from being bored with a newborn, to having children with me 14 hours a day and I wouldn't change it for the world (most of the time!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment