Adison also loves to play in the cupboards, just like Nicolas used to, but she is less messy and less destructive when she does it.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
My Babies Playing Together
Adison is now at the age were she can play with Nicolas. I try to leave them to play by themselves for a bit in the morning so that I can check emails and, in theory, blog. They love playing in the dryer, so I always have to check for toys before I put wet clothes in there.
Adison also loves to play in the cupboards, just like Nicolas used to, but she is less messy and less destructive when she does it.
Adison also loves to play in the cupboards, just like Nicolas used to, but she is less messy and less destructive when she does it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment