Monday, December 14, 2009

Pre-Wedding Excitment

We had a very relaxed Bachelorette party for Sarah the Saturday before her wedding. We ate yummy food, played a couple of games and had a really fun time.
Unfortunately most of the photos are too X-rated to post. I think we all learned something new about each other and it was a good introduction for Sarah to her new sister-in-laws!!

The kids were so excited on Friday because we had to get them out of school 30 mins early so we could get to the rehearsal in time. Adam's Mom and Stepdad drove 8 hours from NC to get here on time too, so it was a bit of a rush getting the kids ready in time.
They all looked adorable and behaved very well, so I hope James was proud of them. Kirsten had been prepped for the last week about how important her role as flower girl was and that there was to be no pulling faces, no nose picking, no flashing or inappropriate scratching of bits!!
The kids got to burn off a bit of energy in the sculpture garden outside the reception area.
Adam's little sister, Dana and all her neices and nephews!
Bottom: Luke, Jack, Nicolas, Bowen, Andrew
Top: Adison, Kirsten, Dana, Jaden
Sarah's brothers, Woody and Sarah's sister in law
The rehearsal

Afterwards we went to a really great Italian restaurant and I eat my own weight in bread and pasta!! This was the event I lost my weight for, so I made sure I enjoyed myself!
The kids behaved very well.
Jack and Erin
The restaurant gave all the kids a bit of pizza dough to play with and then they fired it, which the kids loved. It was a great start to a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment