Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Preschool Thanksgiving Party

This is now my second preschool party and I'm amazed by how cute they make everything.
The Mom's take it in turns to plan and decorate for the party (my friend Julie and I are doing the Xmas party), and the kids are just so sweet.
I am getting used to the fact that they do such clever things, like the turkey made out of a print of Nicolas' foot and one made out of all our hand prints, but it's still lots of fun.

Nicolas had a head dress with a feather and some glitter that he had made, and he was very proud of. He is just the sweetest he's ever been at the moment. Whenever he gets frustrated and starts to scream with temper, I can calmly ask him to go to his room until he can get control of himself, and he'll go!! After a couple of minutes he'll say 'I sorry Mommy, I come out now' and be sweet again. My baby amazes me everyday.
Adison enjoys the preschool parties as much as he does!
Especially as there is always cheese as a snack, which is her favorite food.
If I could arrange a marriage for Nicolas, Emily or Kaitlyn would be my two picks, depending on whether he liked blondes or brunettes!
I've definately decided that once Adison is in school that my goal in life is to be an assistant teacher at Cannon's Preschool, it's just one of my favorite places to be and I'm so glad that I found Cannon.

No comments:

Post a Comment