Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Soccer Finals

A couple of weeks ago it was the kids soccer final. I was so glad it was over even though it was only 8 weeks. My sister in law is at the ball field all the time and is so much more committed that I am, one practice a week and one game was more than enough for me!!

Jaden's team won their age group and although Jaden improved so much, I think it was due to the skills of his team mates more than his 'Beckham like' ball control!!


Adam wasn't very impressed with the trophies, I think he was hoping for a 3 foot gold monstrosity like he used to win for moto-X, but I'm very glad they were little because they can sit on the kids shelves and then be put in their keepsake boxes.

Kirsten was goalie for most of her games and did very well. Her team came third.


We will definately do soccer next fall and by then Nicolas will be old enough to play too.

Adam had better watch out because Adison isn't even 18 months yet, but she is already being kissed by boys!! She wasn't quite sure what to make of the little boy when he grabbed her, but we thought it was funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment