Monday, August 23, 2010

John Will's Party

After Emree's party on Saturday afternoon, Adam and Jaden went off to a concert at church that Adam was playing drums for and Kirsten stayed with Emree, so I took the little ones to their 3rd birthday party of the day!!
I was really looking forward to it because all Nicolas' preschool friends and their Mom's were there. I wish that life with children was less busy because I know so many people who I would love to spent lots of time with, but there just never seems to be enough time. I'd planned to have playdates by the pool all through July but I don't know where July went, time just flew by and then the pool went green. Playdates by the side of green pools are never that appealing!!
Adison and John Will's baby brother Russell. The kid had so much fun exploring and playing and I got to sit and relax and catch up on everyone's news.
Nicolas thought the idea of his 4th or 5th cupcake in one day was just great!
This was one of my favorite moments. Caitlyn, on the left, was deep in conversation, explaining something to Adison. I have no idea what they were talking about but it looked 'serious'!
The birthday boy in his pirate's hat opening presents.
They had this plastic thing that allows you to throw a ball really far (Nicolas has it in his hand) so he spent ages throwing balls for the dog.
Then Adison decided it would make a good scoop for water.
All Nicolas' little friends. It was the perfect end to a perfect day of parties and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment