Friday, August 6, 2010
Nicolas' Smile after One Month
We took Nicolas to see his surgeon on Wednesday and get his 'whiskers' removed. He had three stitches that hadn't dropped out which Dr Burstein called his whiskers, which Nicolas thought was very funny.


These photos show the stitches because they were taken last week. Nicolas found the river rocks that we use to make animals out of (paint them and add eyes and it's lots of fun), and he and Adison spent ages playing with them, and leaving them all over the house to add to the lego I'm constantly standing on!!
Adison wanted her mouth photographed as I'm always taking pictures of Nicolas' mouth!
This is how Nicolas looks now. The vertical scars are still quite pink so we have a steroid cream to put on twice a day to fade the scar and then we go back to Dr Burstein in December. Hopefully that will be it for a long time.
He looks great and now with his lip fixed he looks more and more like Jaden everyday. I thought Jaden was one of the cutest little boys I'd ever met, and he was one of the reasons I stuck with Adam through so much the first two years we were together, just so Adam could give me a little boy as cute. Looks as if I got my wish!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment