Sunday, February 10, 2008

Andrew's Basketball Game

Jaden and Kirsten had a sleepover at Woody and Stephanie's on Friday night with Ike and Lilli. We met them at Andrew's basketball game on Saturday, and Andrew played really well. He scored several baskets so we felt very proud of him.
Nicolas had Jaden's new hat on
I always wonder what sport Nicolas will enjoy? Jaden only really likes to swim, team sports really aren't his thing although he can run fast and has good hand and eye coordination. I don't think he will be Nicolas' sporting role model, I think he will have to look to Andrew, Ike or Luke for that.Nicolas and Jack, the cousin who is expressions are most like


Woody with Bowen, Nicolas' littlest cousin!

We went for lunch afterwards with Ben and Erin and the kids to celebrate Ben's 30th Birthday belatedly. The kids were sad because Andrew, Luke and Jack couldn't come and play, but they soon forgot that when they got home and Jaden went to play with Blake, and Kirsten's dream had come true - 8 year old and 6 year old girls have just moved into the house next door to us. Their parents seem really nice, to Kirsten was almost manic yesterday she was so excited showing them everything. I'm so happy for her because she really missed out by not having girlfriends here.

Andrew's supporters, Jaden, Ike, Luke, Stephanie and Lilli

No comments:

Post a Comment