Monday, February 4, 2008

Snow in Georgia

We had about an inch of snow a couple of weeks ago. It didn't last long as it was only on the roof and grass, but Leo enjoyed it. I wish we had had the kids that weekend because we would have taken them sledgeing, probably on an old plastic bag as I've never seen a sledge for sale here. The last time it snowed we used their paddling pool to slide down the hill at our old house, through the slush, and they still remember it! It's been pretty cold for the last few weeks, but it seems to be warming up now. I want to get in the garden before Pumpkin gets too big to stop me bending and digging but it's just been too cold for anything but walking at the park in the morning.
Snow on the deck and the flowerbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment