Most of Leah's "girls" and a close up of the cake below! Yes those really are what you think around the cake!!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Leah's Bachelorette Party - Contains Shocking Images!
I went on my friend Leah's Bachelorette party on Saturday night. She was the first friend I made when I moved to Atlanta, but because we are both so busy we don't get to see enough of one another, but when we do we always have fun.
We met at her friend Valerie's house and played some games and Leah opened the underwear and naughty gifts we had all bought her.
One of the games involved drawing and cutting out a willy and then being blindfolded and trying to pin the willy on a picture of Ivan (or at least Ivan's face with someone elses body!!).
I spend Friday making Leah's penis cake! It was definately the most unusual cake I've make so far, but she seemed to enjoy eating it.
Is that a look of contentment on her face having just licked a willy?
I made Leah a sign with a picture of her fiance Ivan on, which said "Tell me how to make his man happy", so she got lots of people coming up and writing advice on the sign, which was fun and will make a good keepsake of the night for her.
We went to the bar in midtown that we always used to go to called Front Page News. I had a great night and made it to almost 1am. It was my first night out without Adam since I was in England and I was so grateful to him for looking after all the kids. It was good practice for next weekend when he gets them all to himself for two days while I'm on a bible retreat with church - baking penis cakes one weekend and then a bible retreat the next weekend!

Most of Leah's "girls" and a close up of the cake below! Yes those really are what you think around the cake!!
Most of Leah's "girls" and a close up of the cake below! Yes those really are what you think around the cake!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment