Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Scans of Pumpkin - Nearly 19 weeks

I suddenly realized I've never posted my scans of Pumpkin. It's true that the second child misses out because I had every event and feeling logged for Nicolas and all my scans went straight in his album, but Pumkin's scans have been sitting on my desk for ages now.

This is Pumpkin at 9 weeks

and this is Pumpkin at 16 weeks.
I've been feeling Pumpkin kick for the last couple of days, but only if I'm very still. I felt Nicolas at 19 weeks, so they seem to be doing the same things. My skin is still really bad, especially on my left cheek, my hair is falling out as usual (I never lost a single hair after 12 weeks with Nicolas which was weird as I shed more than Leo!), but my nails are great. My hunger has kicked in this week and all I want to do is eat. I've gained 4lbs so far, so I'm still doing OK.

I had the results of my birth defect tests and they were all negative which is a relief, although I'll still worry a bit until Pumpkin is born just because I thought Nicolas would have nothing wrong with him.

I have my 20 week 4-D scan on Feb 26th at 2:30pm so we'll exactly what Pumpkin looks like and if it's a boy or a girl. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment