He was pretty good once I gave him chocolate and now he looks all grown up. I saved some curls but now his hair doesn't feel as soft as before, but he looks much more like the little boy he is. He also looks even more like Adam and Jaden which is so cute.Thursday, February 21, 2008
Nicolas' First Haircut
When I came back from my bible retreat and saw Nicolas after 2 days, my first thought was "he has a mullet!". You don't realise these things when you spend every day with your child and god has conditioned you to think that he's the cutest thing in the world!!
We are going to a really fancy wedding this weekend and Nicolas has pinstriped trousers, a white shirt and a little waistcoat, so he'll look very smart. I didn't feel that a mullet would be the finishing touch! We took him to a kids hairdresser's where he got a certificate and a photo.
He was pretty good once I gave him chocolate and now he looks all grown up. I saved some curls but now his hair doesn't feel as soft as before, but he looks much more like the little boy he is. He also looks even more like Adam and Jaden which is so cute.
No more mullet!!

He was pretty good once I gave him chocolate and now he looks all grown up. I saved some curls but now his hair doesn't feel as soft as before, but he looks much more like the little boy he is. He also looks even more like Adam and Jaden which is so cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment