Thursday, August 13, 2009

Berkeley's 1st Birthday Party

My friend Caroline and I have both been so busy over summer that we've hardly seen each other but we celebrated Berkeley's 1st Birthday with her.

Adison and Emerson.
The party was at a play place that had all kinds of activities for the kids and they both loved it.

I love seeing the differences between the babies. Berkeley is shorter than Adison but she looks much older because she has hair and is walking. I've never been one to care whether my babies were doing what they were supposed to at a certain age (except with Nicolas' speech), and I really don't care now. Adison is longer than the babies her age, but because she's bald and can't walk she looks like a giant baby, rather than a toddler. I actually really enjoy the fact she is still my baby.

I worked at the consignment sale at church this week and got all sad when I saw all the baby clothes that I'd never need again. If we didn't have four already I'd definately be ready for another, but Adison is so special to me that I wouldn't want her to be anything other than my littlest baby.
Nicolas is still obsessed with pressing buttons but as he gets older he can actually work things. He knows how to navigate around all his favorite games on the computer and if he was better with his letters he could probably log onto thomas.com as well!

Nicolas and Adison enjoyed the pizza and cake at the party and getting to explore.
The birthday girl Berkeley who is a week younger than Adison.

No comments:

Post a Comment